13 April 2009

Monday Blues

Salam, its Monday blues…last nite I baked marble cheese cake & marble cheese brownies. I tried few recipes to do brownies but then I failed. This times my mission complete. I manage to do it. My fren said the taste good and balance with “pahit” brownies & manis “cream cheese”. They are such a good taster right? One thing it makes succeed because of the cheese. Cheese likes me a lot. Hahaha. Or I’m the one who likes cheese? I browse to mamasya fotopages & found out the recipe and I had change few things to make it doesn’t too sweet. I’m settling a lot of things while I’m away.

1. Manage to do my own biz card from Azreen, thanks yeah!
2. I’m done with sewing stuff – 10 pcs makes me crazy!
3. Laptop bag, sling clutch & free goodies – Thanks to Kak Nisa
4. Manage to find solution to my problems – thanks to Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment