14 April 2009

My self & me

Dear Diary,

This would be my first entry with “dear diary”, I used to have my own diary for every year but once my mom find out about it. I stopped. This time around all my secrets should not be revealed in written. Let Allah knows… I used to be very emotional person. I’m sensitive but yet when you know how to tackle it the feeling of the sadness will fad away. As time goes by every little thing I’ve done since I was kids and till today I’m still learning every single thing. I’m not perfect. My entry is coming towards my heart and yet I’m not done with my work. Out of no where I got the ideas to write. Hahaha. Talking about my new passion which is baking, I enjoyed every little thing I’ve done. Not to say I hate sewing but my feeling towards it not going strong. In fact I can keep the kain on my own for about 2 years sitting inside the plastic and just starring only. Now I do have initiative to take to the tailor. Hahaha. Buruk perangai kan? My sis in law would say why you did something that cause a lot of capital. You just sew lah. All you need is sewing machine & electricity. Yet I can’t found the satisfaction when I’m baking. Mom has 3 sewing machines and I bought one last year. She don’t want to share with me because I’m a monster will ruined her things. Mom likes to sew since she was my age. By the time she’s taking vss from her company she still loves to sew. That’s her interest not me. Even I got skill I will sew my own stuff only and will taking orders foc or pass to another tailor. Huh enough talking about it. I’ve got thousands of work that still pending. To Kak Nani I want to apologize. To Ika, I’m not taking your boyfriend, I do have feeling of love but yet I don’t hoping a lot from the relationship, he can still be friend with anybody he wants. I already go through all the things by the time I was your age. Mine your words, jangan kurang ajar sangat. At first I thought he’s making up the story but when few times I dah terkena sendiri. Done. I scold him back and not you. Stop ruined my life. You can have him if you want. My faith and my love? Only Allah knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment